This boy has so much love to give and will make the most devoted and adoring companion for the lucky person that gets adopt him.
Nevis is an absolutely darling young boy, who has come leaps and bounds after a difficult start to life, where he was not shown the love he deserves. We are all so amazed and proud of the progress Nevis has made after being so scared and timid when first rescued.
Though Nevis is still learning to trust humans, and can seem timid and shy when you first meet him, if you have patience and kindness in your heart, you will be rewarded with an amazing and loyal dog. His eagerness to please and playful nature will make it easy for him to find his place in any family, especially one with another dog and children.
Nevis is very gentle and cuddly once he gets to know you and his affectionate personality makes him the perfect lounge buddy after hard days work and play.
Nevis loves playing with other dogs and exploring new places. He’s still tentatively discovering the world outside, but take him to the beach or anywhere else with plenty of room to run around and you’ll see one very happy pup! Nevis is an excellent companion who would be a great fit for any family looking for a loyal friend.
Fun facts about Great Danes:
1. The large, imposing appearance of Great Danes contradicts their very friendly nature, that’s why they are also called “gentle giants”.
2. Despite of big size, Great Dane is well suited for the apartment life and need only one walk per day.
3. Great Danes do not respond well to the hard training methods, as they are emotionally sensitive creatures.
* Age: 11 month old
* Breed: Great Dane X – smaller than you think at only 26 kgs!
* Friendly with: Dogs and children.
* Behavioural notes: Cuddle bugs, super smart, kind and gentle with children.
* Medical notes: Nil
* House trained: Yes
* Microchip number: 991003002173854
* Location: Sydney – Forest Lodge – WTS offer FaceTime meet and greets and will help the right adopter source transport for interstate adoptions.
Note: We recommend all pups and their adopters attend puppy and obedience training to give them the opportunity to become the best versions of themselves 🙌
🐥 While under the care of Willow Tree Sanctuary, our dogs are desexed or will be at right-age, microchipped, vaccinated, heartworm tested (6 months+), treated monthly for parasites and have any other necessary vet treatment required.